Originalmgbeke

Good day everybody,i got an interesting blogger interviewed today ,you all know her as originalmgbeke ,enjoy her interview with me

what is your full name?
Original Mgbeke.

You are from which tribe?
Igbo Kwenu!


what made you start blogging ?


I've always enjoyed expressing myself through writing and when I stumbled across the popular blog site Xanga.com back in 2003, it was a wrap! Eventually Xanga got old and everyone migrated to Blogger...and now here, I am.

.what have you benefited from being a constant blogger?
I have definitely been exposed to all kinds of individuals with different mentalities, mindsets and opinions. I have also gotten to know a few bloggers on a more personal level, all thanks to Blogsville.

.How do you think you can improve in this blogosphere?
I would love to break out the norm and read other people's blogs...I am consantly on the hunt for new links. lol. I would definitely improve on my writing skills too...I recently decided that I want to be like Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie when I grow up and I can start from blogsville. Ha Ha.

.what else do you do during your leisure time?

Leisure time tends to be limited to the weekends/random evenings after work when I am free and during these moments of 'freedom', I enjoy reading, shopping, traveling, hanging with my friends, going to social events and people watching.
.where do you love to hangout? I can't name a specific place. I'm usually down to hang out at any place that will guarantee safe, legal and painless fun so it could range from a crowded party to a friend's house, as long as I'm having a good time, all is well with me and the world.

what can a person do to hurt your feeling?

My feelings are hardly ever hurt thanks to the thick skin that I managed to develop over the years but I have discovered that I get really riled up when people question my character. Oh, and betraying my trust too.

what is your own definition of love.?

Love is foreign to me but i imagine that if I am willing to put up with one's craze on a daily basis and don't feel like whacking them over the head with a pan then it must be love? LOL.

Do you like nigerian music,if yes ,what type?

Oh yes, I definitely enjoy Naija music and I try to be abreast of what is new and hot. I like any type of Naija music that sounds good in general.

who are your favourte artistes?

In terms of Naija artists: P-Square and D'Banj always drop hot music. Wande Coal, Dat Nigga Raw, Flavour, Tu-Face, Bracket (recent addition), Asa...I'm sure I'm forgetting some.
Other Genres: Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, Lyfe Jennings, Raheem DeVaughn, Lily Allen, Lady Gaga (Her one album is HOT) etc etc.

From your own view,how do you believe our entertainment industry can be improved ?

The music and movie industry have really come a long way. I do think that in terms of our music videos, we need to keep it a lil bit on the original side. It seems that all these new up and coming videos now lack the true Naija essence, as everyone is now trying to be uber westernized. Don't throw rocks at me, Reuben Abati style o. :-)
And for the movie industry, while we have come a long way...we will have major work to do. Gollywood (Ghana) seems to really be taking over and they just started out. We need better scripts, less predictable endings, less unneccessary drama and prolonged scenes showing 2 people strolling down the beach for 20 minutes, better outfits, better hair stylists and makeup artists...you catch my drift?

Thank you for honouring my interview
Thanks a lot muyiwa,i m honored

Video of the day;Jay z,kanye west ,Rihanna (Run this town)


Chris Brown: “I Don’t Remember Beating Rihanna


In an interview , Chris Brown stumbles over his words when asked about the infamous Rihanna incident. He claims he can’t remember anything from the night he brutally attacked his then-girlfriend, telling the talk show host he thinks “it’s crazy” when trying to recall the events of that night. With his mom and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, by his side, Brown admits to still being “in shock” about the beating.

Koko concert at 02 Arena in London

This is the best musical group so far in Nigeria,thought i told you before,check out their swagger










Thats great right

Post a Comment

22 Comments

  1. Bush girl like you! Igbo kwenu ke lol
    nice read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Original Mgbeke..great interview and i like ur take on things.
    Also, that ur definition of love rocks..it's so real and true

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice read M.
    Original Mgbeks is a true original and pioneer.
    At least as far as I am concerned.
    Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. w hooo!
    welcome to the limelight my sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me some Mgbeks!!!
    Nice interview! :) Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. u want to chimamanda wen u grow up?? hahahahahahahahahaha. u & me both

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one--This your definition of love na wire o!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mgbeks definition of love thatdie oh!!1

    This interview thing is cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...dats our one and only Original oh...bush individual like dis lol!

    Nice interview

    ReplyDelete
  10. Igbo kwenu? Hehhehe. That definition of love is out of this world. Girl you're funny. I loved your take on things sha...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Original Mgbeke being as original as ever. Trying to be like Chimamanda ‘when you grow up’. Gurl, that one’s gonna take a while o. lol. Nice blog, muyiwa. I’m hooked on the entertainment gists. I’d be back asap. Thanks for stopping by my spot earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always been a fan of OriginalM! lol omd...nice one oh Muyiwa!

    Chris dey lie oh! shuo?!

    Dude, email me. I have an proposition you can't refuse!

    jbuzz4u2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. mgbeks!!! lol
    nice interview....
    muyiwa...i havent figured out the audio thing.. :(
    help?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nne okwa this your love definition o! lol!

    Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. loool.....love Originalmgbeke although she's hardly mgbeke-ish lol...

    Basketmouth...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Igbo Kwenu!
    lol
    Nne, u yarn well. that love one...truly Mgbeks
    i have been playing Run this town die...
    Then Successful, u knw me and trey have a thing thing going on...lol.

    is it only me or is Chari doing some underground works with......
    hmmmm i wonder oh!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks ya all for checking ,i appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Original Mgbeks is definitely one of my blogville favs, Great interview!
    Also loving the pics

    ReplyDelete